Furosemide is the active ingredient found in brand-name Lasix, Furocot and Frumex. It is a loop diuretic used to treat high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, and swelling due to excess body water. It may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor. Order it today for a fraction of the regular price!
Furosemide may also be marketed as: Lasix, Generic Lasix, Furocot and Frumex.
In our Online Pharmacy online you can Acquire Furosemide no prescription required shipping worldwide. Our Online Pharmacy sells high-quality medicines at prices manufacturers. Before Acquire Furosemide consult with your doctor. Read the instructions for use Furosemide to avoid overdose of the med and get rid of side effects. If you have any questions on the use of Furosemide - you can use fotmoy feedback and our experts will answer you all your questions.
CHOOSE DOSAGE of Furosemide
|Quantity||Our Price||Price Per pill||You save|
|30pills||US$ 100.00||US$ 3.33|
|60pills||US$ 138.00||US$ 2.30||US$ 62.00|
|90pills||US$ 164.00||US$ 1.82||US$ 136.00|
|120pills||US$ 200.00||US$ 1.67||US$ 200.00|
|180pills||US$ 287.00||US$ 1.59||US$ 313.00|
How to take
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to furosemide: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using furosemide and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- ringing in your ears, hearing loss;
- itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting;
- weight loss, body aches, numbness;
- swelling, rapid weight gain, urinating less than usual or not at all;
- chest pain, new or worsening cough with fever, trouble breathing;
- pale skin, bruising, unusual bleeding, feeling light-headed, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating;
- low potassium (confusion, uneven heart rate, leg discomfort, muscle weakness or limp feeling);
- low calcium (tingly feeling around your mouth, muscle tightness or contraction, overactive reflexes);
- headache, feeling unsteady, weak or shallow breathing; or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Before using this drug, tell your doctor your medical history especially of: kidney problems, unusual decrease in urine output, liver disease, diabetes, drug allergies. This drug may reduce the potassium levels in your blood. Ask your doctor about adding potassium to your diet. A potassium supplement may be prescribed by your doctor. Furosemide may make you more sensitive to sunlight. Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing.
Alcohol may intensify side effects. Limit your alcohol intake. Furosemide should be used only when clearly needed during pregnancy. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor. This drug is excreted into breast milk. Though, to date, no problems have been reported to nursing infants, consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
In our Online Pharmacy a large assortment of drugs at low prices. Here you can Acquire Furosemide online no prescription required with shipping worldwide. Our online rx is certified and we guarantee highest quality med. You can also Acquire Furosemide our partners. When you Acquire Furosemide online you get a discount on future purchases. At Online Pharmacy no prescription required you can pay Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bitcoin. In order not to harm your health - you need to know the dosage of Furosemide before use. If you take sucralfate (Carafate), take it at least 2 hours before or after you take furosemide.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- cisplatin (Platinol);
- cyclosporine (Neoral, Gengraf, Sandimmune);
- ethacrynic acid (Edecrin);
- lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid);
- methotrexate (Rheumatrex, Trexall);
- phenytoin (Dilantin);
- an antibiotic such as amikacin (Amikin), cefdinir (Omnicef), cefprozil (Cefzil), cefuroxime (Ceftin), cephalexin (Keflex), gentamicin (Garamycin), kanamycin (Kantrex), neomycin (Mycifradin, Neo Fradin, Neo Tab), streptomycin, tobramycin (Nebcin, Tobi);
- heart or blood pressure medication such as amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone), benazepril (Lotensin), candesartan (Atacand), eprosartan (Teveten), enalapril (Vasotec), irbesartan (Avapro, Avalide), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), losartan (Cozaar, Hyzaar), olmesartan (Benicar), quinapril (Accupril), ramipril (Altace), telmisartan (Micardis), valsartan (Diovan), and others;
- a laxative (Metamucil, Milk of Magnesia, Colace, Dulcolax, Epsom salts, senna, and others)
- salicylates such as aspirin, Disalcid, Doan's Pills, Dolobid, Salflex, Tricosal, and others; or
- steroids (prednisone and others).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with furosemide.